Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Made Lasagna Again

I made lasagna before, with no-cook noodles, which is awesome if you don't want to spend any extra time cooking noodles. I made it again tonight, but I just want to post some pictures & suggest some changes to the recipe.

I always seem to have more of the cheesy-egg mixture than I need, and less of the ground meat-sauce mixture than I need. So I'm going to change up the amounts accordingly.

For the cheesy mixture:
24 oz cottage cheese
1.5 c mozzarella cheese
1/4 c parmesan cheese
2 eggs
2 tsp parsley
Salt & pepper to taste

For the meat-sauce mixture:
I roll of sausage/1 lb of ground beef
2 32 oz jars of pasta sauce

Then alternate between 1 cup of cheesy and 3/4 cup of meaty!

Egg + pasta flour volcano

Cheesy mixture

Lasagna in progress

No you can't have lasagna

Lasagna straight out da oven


I saved the best for last. There's a picture of my delicious plate of lasagna on the left, and my asshole dog on the right, surreptitiously not-begging. Seriously, his head is just planted on the chair next to me and he is just standing with his head wedged in there. Like I'm going to be all like, "Oh hey! Didn't notice you there! Since you're being SO GOOD and NOT BEGGING, here's my plate. No, take it - I insist! You deserve it." Pit, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment